Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub ~ Samsung SmartThings
Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
|Amazon.com Price||See Latest Price|
(2,568 Customer Reviews)
|Offers for this item||42 New from Too low to display
6 Used from $69.95
2 Refurbished from $44.90
(as of 03/23/2018 10:34 GMT - details)
See All Item Offers
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you're asleep, awake, away, and back home.
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet port Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there's a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under 'Technical Specifications' for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference.
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home's security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
If the Honeywell Programmable Thermostat was not detected, you may need to reset the device through a Z-Wave exclusion before it can successfully connect with the SmartThings Hub. To do so in the SmartThings mobile app: 1. Tap the menu 2. Tap the Hub 3. Tap Z-Wave Utilities 4. Tap General Device Exclusion 5. When prompted: 1. Press the System button on the left side of the thermostat's display 2. Press and hold the blank center button until the display changes 3. The first set of numbers/arrows is the "Function" section - Scroll until you find "RF10" 4. The second set of numbers/arrows is the "Setting" section - Select 0 5. Press Done in the lower left corner to save and exit After the app indicates that the device was successfully removed from SmartThings, follow the first set of instructions above to connect the Honeywell Programmable Thermostat.
Note: Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under 'Technical Specifications' for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues